Phi Mu has a long and thriving history on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus. Phi Mu Zeta Gamma was founded in 1921. The beautiful chapter house was located at 1520 R St.
The chapter reorganized in 1965. The new chapter house was located at 1125 N 16th St. Due to the growth of the University, the property the house was built on became Student Housing and members moved into the new Chapter House in 2002.
Our wonderful home is now located at 626 N 16th street.